Welcome To Photography Page
Hope U Guys Have A Good Time With All My Photography Work And Music Work Here ^ ^

Thank You 4 Visit My Blog
Psyce

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Long Way Back To Show You More Here..

Such A Ridiculous Period Of My Absence Here...Since Last Year And Few Of My 
Work From November  Last Year Not Even Appear Here

Well This Is Gonna Be A Long Page To Show You Here But I Will Show What I Think Is The Best :-)

Now Let Me Start With The Two Sisters 

Talent :
Marylin Blasius
Michelle Blasius








This Is One Of My Last Portrait Photo shoot From Last Year And Yeah They Are Sweet And Lovely :-)


Yeah From That Moment Most Of My Client Are Requested To Keep Their Photo Private And It Keep For 3 Three Month Until I Fall Sick And I Do A Comeback Again 

Now I Bring The Period Forward To May During Harvest Festival :-)

This Is Few During Unduk Ngadau And There Is More In My Archive 

Those Are Already Uploaded In My Facebook :-)
































Congratulation To The Winner And Also Who Made To Final :-)

All I Can Say 2013 Is Not My Impressive Year. Due To My Other Commitment I Can Manage To Follow And Join Few Event And Done Few Portfolio But I Never Put Myself 100% Stop
Will Keep On Up My Work And Always

Now Is My Recently Shot From KK Jazz Festival :-)















Such A Nice And Awesome Concert...Jazz Will Always Soul :-)

Wel Then I Will Update Few More As I Back In The Line 


No comments: